Exam Board – Pearson
Qualification – BTEC Level 3 National Diploma
Entry requirements – Grade 4 GCSE in a CEA subject (drama/dance/music) or equivalent
Our Performing Arts courses are designed to teach you a variety of essential performance skills, developing you as an entertainer and giving you the experience you need to flourish in the industry. We work with you on all aspects of performance, ranging from acting and voice to dance and movement, as well as teaching you essential skills for devising, preparing and producing a piece. You will have the opportunity to work on and perform in staged productions in front of an audience, allowing you to showcase your talents and put them into practice.
Assessment is based on practical assessments and a portfolio of evidence created as you progress through the course.
- Exploring Performance Styles
- Creating Performance Material
- Performing for an Audience
- Planning a Career in the Industry
- Using Development plans to Refine Skills
- Producing a Personal Project
- Using Material for Self Promotion and Networking
- Undertaking a Defined Creative or Administrative Role
- Producing a Collaborative Project