We operate a cashless catering system called sQuid, which enables students to pay for their meals using a fingerprint and offers the following benefits to parents:
- paying for meals without having to write cheques or send cash
- online payment system for topping up sQuid account credits
- the ability to store card details
- simple, online customer portal
- availability of transaction history
- emails with payment confirmation and account updates
- dedicated customer service team
How to register
When your child joins us in year 7, you will be sent login details to enable you to access the portal and top up their credits. To find out more about how to do this, you can visit the sQuid support page for parents.
Students eligible for free school meals will have money added each day. To find out about eligibility for free school meals, please click here.
If your child joins us at another point during the year, they will be able to get their login details from our kitchen staff.
Download the sQuid app
The sQuid app is free to download on iOS and Android devices, and provides a quicker, more convenient way to access, manage and top up your online sQuid account. If you have more than one sQuid account, the app allows you to access and manage these using just one set of login details.
To download the sQuid App on iOS and Android devices, search for ‘sQuidcard’ in the relevant stores or click on the icons below.