Completing homework is important in helping you develop the skills, attributes and knowledge you will need to succeed as you work your way towards the future you want. It is a chance to supplement knowledge that you gained in class, and work through any weak spots in your comprehension. It teaches you to use your time wisely, to find your own way of retaining information and gives you a chance to be creative.
Every student should:
- listen to homework instructions in class
- copy down instructions for the task and deadline date in your planner (support will be given if needed)
- ensure that homework is completed and handed in on time
- attempt all work to the best of your ability
- inform the class teacher of any difficulties in completing the homework (a note from parents/carers in your planner is
- inform the class teacher of any difficulties you may have in recording the homework