Students have a planned programme of careers education, information and guidance, which ensures that they have opportunities to recognise their own strengths and values and take responsibility for developing employability skills.
Students are entitled to:
- access to on-site impartial careers advice
- careers interviews
- opportunities to have conversations with employers and working people
- inspirational talks by motivational speakers, employers, colleges and universities
- guidance in producing a CV, cover letter, personal statement and UCAS applications
- opportunities to visit careers fairs, colleges and universities
- Unifrog accounts
Our Careers Leads are Ms Gemma Murphy and Mrs Maggi Pugh.