As we move into the summer break, thoughts turn towards provisional results days in the summer. (Please note, the results published in August are only provisional results and final certificates will arrive from the exam boards at the end of October and these will form your official qualifications from the summer series of examinations).
Results will be released to students on Thursday 20 August 2020
Like everything else this year arrangements for these days are different to previous, as we are not allowed more than 25% of the year group on site as once under the government guidance for schools.
Therefore, at the time of writing this letter the schedule for the collection of results will be as follows:
- 9.00 – 9.30 Students whose surnames begin with A – B
- 9.30 – 10.00 Students whose surnames begin with C – G
- 10.00 – 10.30 Students whose surnames begin with H – L
- 10.30 – 11.00 Students whose surnames begin with M – P
- 11.00 – 11.30 Students whose surnames begin with R
- 11.30 – 12.00 Students whose surnames begin with S
- 12.00 – 12.30 Students whose surnames begin with T – Z
- 12.30 – 13.00 Students who have been unable to access their assigned slot.
- Results will be released on G4S at 1pm
- If the weather allows, to promote the safety of staff and students, the results will be issued outdoors.
Staff will be on hand to discuss the next steps with you on the day.
- Mrs Pugh is available throughout the summer email@example.com for any questions about next steps and support with college applications etc.
- Mr Stewardson firstname.lastname@example.org is the key contact for those of you wishing to continue your studies at Retford Oaks.
As you are aware this year, there is the option to take examinations in the autumn if the grades from the summer examination process are not what you need for your next step. At present, the final arrangements for these have not been released and full details will be available on results day.
Obviously, all of the arrangements are subject to change over the summer and if there is a need to make changes these will be communicated the day before the results are published.
May I wish you a peaceful and relaxing summer.